Is your lover, partner, mother, father or friend also a 'wine lover'? - or an organic enthusiast? Have they, or you, ever fancied owning a vineyard and producing wine? Lots of us have. But few actually realize this dream. One man who did is Roy Cook, founder (in 1979) of Sedlescombe Organic Vineyard in East Sussex.
Now, Telegraph Eco-Hero Roy is offering you a piece of this pioneering vineyard. Now you can get a piece of the action in the this East Sussex pioneering vineyard and get a whole case of benefits or, even better, you can order this unique gift for a 'wine-loving' friend or partner dear to you. You will delight them with your imaginative, ethical, organic wine gift. Just imagine the delighted, beaming look on their face as they realize they can enjoy full membership benefits of the Rentavine wine club at England's oldest organic vineyard.
They may even invite you to visit the vineyard with them when you are in '1066 Country' or share in the many bottles of delicious Organic English wine coming their way at 30% off! Helping with the harvest is also an option - particularly for members who live locally. For those living further away news from the vineyard comes via regular emails direct from Roy Cook, the owner and winemaker. These make fascinating reading, and are guaranteed to increase your wine knowledge, and enhance your enjoyment of all things wine.
Now you can participate in growing organic grapes, making English wine and enjoy broadening your knowledge of this fascinating and pleasurable subject. - All the fun without the risk! Order now and we'll include a complimentary bottle of your chosen wine type. A unique gift for that someone special in your life - A gift that lasts a whole year, or even longer.
NEW Member WELCOME Pack Contains:
1. 1 BOTTLE of Sedlescombe Organic English Wine of chosen membership wine type (White, Red or Sparkling)
2.VOUCHER for FREE entry to Vineyard & Woodland Nature Trail + Wine tasting for 2 (Worth £6 per person). Valid for duration of membership. Can be used multiple times.
3. FREE entry into 30th Anniversary Monthly Prize Draw to wine a bottle of ‘Old Vine’ wine made exclusively from grapes from the oldest organic vines in England, planted 1979.
4. OWNER’S EMAIL address to add to your email address book so that you can receive Emails from direct from Roy Cook, founder and wine maker, to enhance your knowledge and enjoyment of wine.
5.CERTIFICATE of membership and Membership Card to use at Vineyard Shop to claim Special Members Discounts, etc.
6. Special Discount CODE to enable 30% off to be claimed when making purchases of chosen wine type from Online Store.
7. Rentavine Club New Member’s Introduction LETTER
8. Rentavine Club Preamble - explaining BENEFITS of membership.
9. Current Mail Order PRICE LIST for Sedlescombe English Wines, Fruit wines, Fruit Juices, Liqueurs and Cider.
10. Publicity BROCHURE for Sedlescombe Organic Vineyard tourist attraction.
11.Greetings CARD featuring Sedlescombe with personal greeting from person sending gift.
12. Details of Personalized LABELS for wine purchases.